Re: Oyster (not about hostas)

I know how you feel.  I can remember the time durning my days in the
classroom when I wanted to back some parents into a corner and keep them
there until they got the message.  When I reach that state it is best that I
go out to the quite of the garden and take time to appreciate the things that
God gave us.

 At times when I am culling what I consider poor examples of what hostas
should be, I wonder at God's endurance in not culling mankind.
Hope that tomorrow will be betterfor you,