Re: Lawn Fertilizers and Milorganite

In a message dated 9/26/00 9:30:35 PM Central Daylight Time, Meum71@aol.com
writes:

<< The state DNR's cannot get enough people to hunt the deer to control over
 populations, seems that deer hunters do not have the stomach to shoot more
 than two deer a year.  >>
Paul,
    Around us the avid hunters apply for Doe permits and don't use them so
the herd will increase. We live in a farm community and those of us who have
wooded acreage have at least 1.5 acres and usually more. Also a lot of people
go up north to hunt and feed them at home because they think they are cute! I
have three nice but misguided neighbors who think feeding them will keep them
away from their flowers and shrubs! We have six permits (four Doe and two
buck) and we WILL try to fill them all! I have plenty of freezer space and we
have a lot of good sausage makers around.

Kate

Solidarity, Katherine A. Klass
                4439 Valhalla Road
                New Franken, WI. 54229