garden visits/Malloy photos

  • Subject: garden visits/Malloy photos
  • From: bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 13:34:17 -0500

Hi everyone
	I wanted to mention the intent of the garden visits page is for people
to be able to stop at various gardens or nurseries for that matter and
just look at hostas. I for one don't have a problem for nurseries to be
listed as long as they do have display areas but there is a links page
if they just want to sell hostas and don't have any display areas. I am
going to add the Dubuque Arb. to the list and if someone has other
arboreteums to list that would sure help.
	I just received I would guess 100 or more photos from Alex Malloy to
scan and send through the pixlist and to add to the library. I will
probably do a few of them tonight and send therm through in the coming
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
                Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/