Re: 85 of Alex Malloy's intros and NRs

  • Subject: Re: 85 of Alex Malloy's intros and NRs
  • From: bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 16:46:20 -0700

Chick wrote:
> bob wrote:
> >         I am trying to look at it like there is no limit or standards that
> > anybody follows so each person sets their own.
> You can put any limits or standard you like on the library, but as far as
> registration goes, there are none.

I have never put any restrictions on the library. This is a personal
call. I would like to think people have a reason for naming and
introducing plants. Something like leaf size, shape, plant size, beauty,
etc. If someone were to take a tray of seeds and names everything that
comes up according to you there is no problem since there are no
Bob        Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne Waukon, Ia 52172
		Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
		Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/