Re: hosta-open DIGEST V1 #400

  • Subject: Re: hosta-open DIGEST V1 #400
  • From: "Kirsten O'Dell" ilikehostas@hotmail.com
  • Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2002 22:35:38 -0500

I must say that I believe you have said very well what I believe some of us who have been reading the back and forth about the Hosta Journal vs. the HostaScience are thinking. The cost of the whole thing is a small price to pay for either. And for those really interested in learning more about the mysteries of the hosta, it is a small price indeed for the wealth of knowledge, scientific or otherwise.

"One should never turn aside from knowledge, however the knowledge comes." Mary Stewart