Re: watering hosta gardens with irrigation system?

  • Subject: Re: watering hosta gardens with irrigation system?
  • From: ranbl@netsync.net
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 09:00:26 -0400 (EDT)

All that is at least a consideration.  I haven't heard anyone say
exactly how long nematodes can survive in the soil ( not eggs, but the
live worms)  I am inclined to doubt they will last for very long as
adults with out food sources. My hose is laid on top of the soil and is
usually completly dry between waterings.  Still ~~ it is something to
consider.
Thanks
Ran