Re: Fw: [Fwd: (no subject)]

In a message dated 9/3/1999 8:21:03 PM Central Daylight Time,
jlanier@yancey.main.nc.us writes:

<<  our wonderful little Border Collie, Clia, >>
 I got a list of canine intelligence off the 'net and border collies are #1.
Tell us John about them. I understand that they have to be constantly
challenged and amused. Does yours get into your hostas?

Clyde C.