(no subject)

 Gene wrote the following to the AHS Robin:

 I would like to take this opportunity to say good bye to all members of the
AHS Robin.
    I was warned against this mailing list before joining and even discussed
it
with Carolyn, but went ahead and joined... after all we were all gardeners of
the
shade.
    I do not allow the kind of disharmony in my life that I have seen here
over my
subscription to this list. I cerrtainly do not volunteer to bring it into my
life
on a daily basis and allow it to remain. Since the discord will not go away on
this list, it leaves me with the option of going away.
    I truly wish all of you well and that you find peace and serenity on your
individual paths through the Hosta garden.
    Carolyn, would you please unsubscribe me from this list? Thank you.
    Gene Bush     Southern Indiana    Zone 6a     Munchkin Nursery

Gene,
The problems you have had with the Robin are the fault of the AHS and its
secret committee. I know you and I know you know how to delete postings.
I am surprised that you want to be  a martyr to a cause which is unworthy of
you.
As far as I am concerned, I shall NEVER do business with you again and I
shall recommend that others do not, until you apologize to the members of
Hosta-Open.

How dare you!

Clyde Crockett