Re: BAP-10

Dear Charlie,

      We just heard about BAP-10 ourselves however it was in the hosta
journal 2 years ago.  We now feel it has gone past the experimental stage
and worth giving a go.  We received the sample from PLANT-WISE Biostimulant
Co. 1-800-344-4962  they might know of where else you can find it abroad.
We heard an excellant lecture by Professor Keefer in Ann Arbor the Michigan
Hosta Society and Breeders Program was gracious enough to sponser.  They
suggest using it at 3000ppm with distilled water and a drop of joy dish
detergent.  On the average 4-6 new eyes appear within 2 weeks of spraying
the leaves or drenching the entire rhizome.  Good luck and happy gardening.

Paula & Tim (hostalady)