Re: GATW arrived

  • Subject: Re: GATW arrived
  • From: hedgehug@AOL.COM
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 14:23:43 -0400

GATW is Geraniums Around the World, the 28 page quarterly publication
of the International Geranium Society, which is mailed to IGS members
in March, June, September & December.   A one year membership is $15.
If you live in the US, postage is included; if you live outside the US,
there is an airmail surcharge of $5 if you reside in Canada and $10 per
year if you live elsewhere.