BlankCindi - yes, I thought the P.punctatum article so interesting, plus the
photo. It is good to read articles about the species, which I find
fascinating.  I've seen Donn's photo's before and they are always stunning.
And I think the map useful.

I thought the clay leaf looked a bit thick, but maybe it was the photo.

Larry - GATW stands for Geraniums around the World the quarterly journal of
the International Geranium Society (IGS).  An excellent and informative