[IGSROBIN] well, it is still raining

I don't feel too bad after reading the weather report.  Everybody is getting hammered with heat and humidity.  I don't mind.  I just wake up every morning and spray with fungicide.  After my morning breakfast of toasted pellie seeds from IGS, of course.

Robin in Florida, where it is still raining, and the crabs are getting hostile