[IGSROBIN] 1001 Pelargoniums

In case anybody is interested, Barnes and Noble online is saying that they can ship this in one to two weeks for 17.95,  AND they have a $10 off coupon promotion running on MSN.com home page in a banner.  You have to buy a total of $25 to use the coupon.

(I do not now nor did I ever work for Barnes and Noble):)