Re: [IGSROBIN] Distilling oil from pellies

First off, I would like to set the record straight.  I'll have you know that
it's a bone chilling 52 degrees F in San Diego tonight.  But, that isn't
taking into account the palm factor.  Everyone hears the midwesterners whining
about their windchill factors and the lake factors, but we brave Californians
never say a word about the palm factor, and that's 'cause we're tough!  But,
when the wind whips through the palm fronds, it drops the regular temperature
by at least 30 degrees.  I'm surprised that a plantsman like yourself wasn't
aware of the phenomenon.  It was soooo cold out there the other morning that
my bunny slippers got frostbite.  So there.

The mulch amendment is a ground bark combo.  It's too early to see if there's
a noticeable improvement in the angels yet.  Will let you know.

How do you distill oil from the rose pellies?  And how do you make the
moisturizing formulas?  Have you done any with the apple or nutmeg scenteds?