Blue Sky Addition

  • Subject: Blue Sky Addition
  • From: Sandy Connerley sandyc@SURFARI.NET
  • Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 09:32:08 -0700

Hi,
    When Ed was talking about all of the information in the back issues
of the various societies, I wonder why The Pelargonium Breeder could not
be affiliated with all of the societies.  There is one in Canada as
well.  I would belong to all these if it were not for the foreign
currency problems.
    First, there should be a policy in place with each of the societies
on sharing their articles.  Perhaps there is a time frame where we could
post anything.  I could see that they would not want the latest being
posted since lots are struggling.
    Secondly, I think all of the societies should put their back issues
on CD.  It would increase their revenue greatly.  The CD's could come
out in decades, possibly, so that they would be available sooner, etc.
    I love Brian's ideas about even sharing anecdotes.  This is the best
idea that has come along re pelargoniums in quite some time.
Sandy