Re: Coincidence Or?

  • Subject: Re: Coincidence Or?
  • From: Cynthia Pardoe RegalArt@AOL.COM
  • Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 15:58:47 EDT

In a message dated 9/28/02 5:59:27 AM Pacific Daylight Time, Laurie@LAEOM.COM

<<  I sowed the
 seeds in March, in my living room, and it bloomed in August - are you saying
 that in April or May when the seedlings were just one to two months old they
 set bud - at a height of less than six inches, and an age of under three
 months?  >>
The size of plant makes no difference when the bud is set.  One can have
three leaves on a plant and there will be a bloom. When growing Olgevee's
plants I find quite a few are notorious for this.
Cynthia Pardoe