Re: Coincidence Or?

  • Subject: Re: Coincidence Or?
  • From: "Roth, Barry" BRoth@BROBECK.COM
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 15:24:54 -0700

I wanted to second Laurie's interest in seeing articles on regals such as
Cynthia describes.  It is hard for me to imagine that there could ever be
too much of this sort of thing!  But then, I've been called a data freak.

On the subject of CD's -- I would hope that any that might be issued would
have the text searchable, so that one could quickly browse through for, for
example, "pollen."  I don't know whether this requires any special setup;
maybe not.

Barry