Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2000 8:55 AM
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] SA Seedling at convention

Hi Patrick,
Can you remember if this SA seedling is narrow at the shoulders?  It looks like great color but a little thin at the shoulders.  Is that just my perception from the picture?  Looks really similar to one we intro'd this year, Mystic Lover, same color but it is a little narrow too. Awesome picture, you sure have a handle on your camera!
Mike
Porterville, CA USA, USDA zone 8