Re: Seedling/camera

----- Original Message -----
  Isn't that funny that two very similar flowers debut around the same time?
Speaking of cameras, how is yours working out for you?  I saw the seedling you posted.  Did you take that with your digital?  If you did, then I would have to say you are one quick study.
Yep, it happens alot and from different breeding and areas around the world.  Yes it was with the digital, much easier to post pictures immediately.  A lot cheaper and easier to discard the bad pictures (which I take a lot of).  Met the Kurtzemans yesterday, wonderful, enthusiastic people.  Nice camera equipment too. :-)  They said nice things about you.

Auction listings at govWorks.com. Click here.