Re: Re: new bloom

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: new bloom
  • From: "Pearl Doyle" <doyle@our-town.com>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 15:14:56 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

Thanks Laetitia.Yes most of the time I pick off the old flowers, but sometimes I do miss one and if I do, I let it grow. I really think it's a hybrid but I wanted to post the picture and let everyone see so that if I'm mistaken, someone would point that out to me. Yes it is pretty and even more so "in person"

Pearl in Texas on the line between zone 7/8