[PHOTO] TB: Rippling River | Fri, 26 Apr 2002 12:13:27" />

[PHOTO] TB: Rippling River

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Rippling River
  • From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 10:07:34 -0700

One of my favorite deep blues from Schreiner's, too bad it isn't extremely vigorous.  great parent and you can breed the growth pattern out.
Mike
Been a long bloom season, we are just approaching peak, have been for about 10 days.  (usual peak is around the 15th of April) It has turned cold putting the flowers in a holding pattern, looks like we will have good bloom into mid to late May.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

JPEG image