Re: Spuria seedling

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Spuria seedling
  • From: Robt R Pries rpries@sbcglobal.net
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 05:50:04 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Jan; Welcome to Iris photos. Your red and purple spuria is quite distinctive. If you come to the Spuria meeting at the St Louis Convention I will have a copy of the new illustrated Spuria Checklist and you can check it out. Looks to me like a winner.

Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com> wrote:
Yes Randy - You helped to baby-sit the spurias from seed to about 6 inches.

Randy Squires <randysiris@yahoo.com> wrote:
Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com> wrote:
>I only joined the group about 10 days ago so I have
> been enjoying the pictures and conversations.

Hi Jan,
Welcome to iris-photos.
I'm enjoying your pictures.
I really like your Spuria seedlings. I think the last
time I saw these was when the baby plants were only 6"

Do You Yahoo!?

Do You Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Links