Getting in on Iris Talk?

  • Subject: Getting in on Iris Talk?
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 08:03:27 -0700

 I also have trouble getting things posted on the iris talk part.  I'd like to only send photos to this group, but like you, I end up talking over here b/c can't get in over there.
We got down briefly to 31 a few nights, but the warmth of the ground kept the smaller iris from any damage. So good luck. Hope to see pixs soon.
Where are you located??
 This is a sm. crop of my SDB's. I moved them a few yrs back and this is first yr. they seem to be doing anything. I just tried to send  the individual of these but didn't go through. See if this insert works.
Linda in AZ