Re: Getting in on Iris Talk?

  • Subject: Re: Getting in on Iris Talk?
  • From: Beth Adams <badams007@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 09:15:35 -0700 (PDT)

<< I also have trouble getting things posted on the iris talk part.  I'd like to only send photos to this group, but like you, I end up talking over here b/c can't get in over there. >>
I am sooooo relived to hear that from other people !  I have been having that same problem and unfortunately, when I asked about it, I was promptly sorry I had....
-Beth Adams
Upstate NY (where it's due to snow again tonight)

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Top Scientist

10 Greatest Ever