Sunset Serenade

  • Subject: Sunset Serenade
  • From: "David Ferguson" <manzano57@msn.com>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 20:38:09 -0000

Hi all,

I thought I had photos of this one, but can't find any. Might have
some I took at home, but, if so, they are burried in undeveloped film
or piles of unlabelled/unsorted slides from years past. Also, can't
find any of this one on line. So, does anyone out there have photos
of it? I have plants of this one here at the Botanic Garden in
Albuquerque, and am trying to put together some data (including
photos) on cultivars we are growing so the gardeners have some idea
what they are taking care of, and some reference to check when the
plants are doing their thing. I've found all but this one, so far.

'Sunset Serenade' hasn't bloomed yet at the garden, because - shame on
me - it's been suffering in a gallon pot for three years instead of
being planted in the ground. Going to remedy that this week, but we
won't see flowers till at least next year.

Thanks much,
Dave Ferguson
central NM

__._,_.___