Re: Re: BB: AGAINST THE TIDE

  • Subject: Re: Re: BB: AGAINST THE TIDE
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 12:04:25 -0700

Griff stated: "WABASH was crossed with YBT in 1992, producing TB 93L1"

Griff, I love that seedling..................it just draws me in.  It has a romantic 'look' and 'feel' about it.............the form, the colors, the pattern.  Or maybe it's the 'lighting' - a lovely picture!

~ Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.