Re: IB: Hybridizing Intermediates

  • Subject: Re: IB: Hybridizing Intermediates
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 17:15:50 EDT

In a message dated 4/16/2007 2:46:10 P.M. Central Daylight Time, barbjohnson_62@hotmail.com writes:
<<Just behind it is CLARENCE with 6 buds. Both are pod instead of pollen fertile so I can't cross them. >>

One of my strongest groups of seedlings from 2006 is Tara's Choice X Clarence.

The location of my 2006 pots was never intended to be permanent.  Just moved the 35 ten inch pots.  The loss to freezing appears to be much worse in the 8.5 inch pots.  All are shallow mum pots.

Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Reblooming Iris - Home Page
iris-photos archives
iris-talk archives