Re: NOID suppose to be Connection

  • Subject: Re: NOID suppose to be Connection
  • From: Pearl Doyle <pdoyle@our-town.com>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2008 21:28:13 -0500

Thank you Laurie. I will do that. I agree that it is probably Blackcurrant.

Laurie Frazer wrote:

What really catches my eye is the yellow glow from inside. This picture shows that much better.

Pearl, here is my shot of Blackcurrant from the same angle. The luminata lines are not so obvious on mine, probably because anthocyanin pigments tend to be strongly expressed in my cold climate. I suspect that if you send your photos to Schreiner's, they will confirm that your mislabeled iris is, indeed, Blackcurrant.

Shadowood - http://lfrazer.com
The Irises of Shadowood - http://lfrazer.com/iris/
Wallplates With Panache - http://lfrazer.com/wallplates/