AB: maybe POINT WELL TAKEN?

  • Subject: AB: maybe POINT WELL TAKEN?
  • From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 12:57:26 -0500

If that's right, it would be McAllister '98 and I believe an OGB type AB.
My known clump of PWT isn't going to bloom keeping me from making a direct
comparison. I thought this dropped rhizome was that, but it got planted in
between limestones that outcrop on the hill.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA

JPEG image