Re: HYB: Immortality x Apollo one
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: HYB: Immortality x Apollo one
  • From: Will Warner <wilwarner@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 07:21:21 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks El, and that's a great list of rebloomers for zone 3, good info to have.  I think out of the ones you listed, I only grow forever blue, and siberian butter and sugar. The others are on my list now, if they rebloom for you in zone 3, maybe they'll rebloom for me in zone 6.  :)

Will Warner
Springfield, Mo