Re: HYB: a little progress working towards turquoise [2 Attachm...

I no longer have the iris beds so I only have a few iris blooms now.  I used to have a folder each year on my computer and saved the iris photos from this site for blah winter days when there were no blooming iris to  adore.  I miss the site and I really miss my iris beds...but time marches on and the acreage has been gone now for almost 14 years...heart surgery takes away a lot of things and the few iris I have at this second house since then are certainly appreciated for the short bloom time we have.
Connie Eggen
Zone 5
Papillion, Ne