{Disarmed} Sea Power

  • Subject: {Disarmed} [iris-photos] Sea Power
  • From: Beth Adams badams007@yahoo.com
  • Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 07:08:59 -0700 (PDT)

Does anyone have this in their garden ??

I planted it yesterday and am worried about how vigorous it will be (I find that many of the ones I find most beautiful are fussy growers while others are like weeds).

OH - and another cultivation question.  I have always cut back the leaves just about now (along with all the other perrenials that are browning back) , but was told last year not to do that..... what are your thoughts about this??

-Beth

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2/min or less. __._,_.___ Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590&grpId=43451&grpspId=1602632694&msgId=34109&stime=1155737613

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS