{Disarmed} Re: HYB: Dark seedling

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] HYB: Dark seedling
  • From: "Linda Hunt" nakihee@gmail.com
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 05:41:07 -0500

Would love to see pics of the other iris that you speak of.
Linda in Lascassas

On 8/18/06, FRANCELLE EDWARDS <fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

Thank you, Riley,

I hope to have both of those Purple Pirouette X Romantic Evening seedlings grown in guest gardens at the 2008 Austin AIS convention along with seven other of my favorite seedlings.   I may register them next year.  They are good irises, but neither is perfect.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale , AZ  Zone 9