{Disarmed} Re: HYB: Dark seedling

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] HYB: Dark seedling
  • From: "Riley Probst" rprobst02@earthlink.net
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 09:19:23 -0500

Every year Region 18 sponsors a Spring Regional Trek.  O'Fallon Iris is a local club that is hosting the 2008.  Riley and I are Iris chairs for this one.  We would so love to have one or the other or both of your seedlings to display to our group.  We think they are fantastic and people everywhere should see them.  If you would consent to send something to be seen send it to us.  We will have 4 gardens with about 150 people attending.  Your babies would get good notice.  We are hoping to get a seedling bed planted into which seedlings only would be planted, then at judges training they would be evaluated and a winner chosen.  Think about it and let us know.
Shirley Trio