Re: TB: High Caliber

From: Chris Darlington <chris.darlington@sympatico.ca>

Mike , How many rhizomes on average would you need to have of this or
any other before introduction ?  How many years does it take to have
sufficient stock ?

BTW , Fantastic iris ! and great photograph , what film are you using ?
>From what I've seen so far on your site and with what you're posting
these days , next year is going to be an exciting year for
introductions.   Keep up the fantastic work !!!!!

> Mike Sutton wrote:
> Hi, My daily picture post.  Getting addicted.  This is one for 2000
> called HIGH CALIBER  TB SA.  Yes it is tall, about 38 to 40"  but it
> has stalks that look like tree trunks at the base.  Never has fallen
> over, in fact I backed into it last spring and dented my bumper,
> didn't do a thing to the flower stalk.  :-)  Really consistent
> performer with very nice branching (obviously)  and bud count.
> Usually has another branch on the bottom.  Hope you all like it.
> Mike
>                          Name: highcaliber.JPG
>    highcaliber.JPG       Type: JPEG Image (image/jpeg)
>                      Encoding: base64

ATTN ONELIST USERS: stay current on the latest activities,
programs, & features at ONElist by joining our member newsletter at