[PHOTO] Iris ID's | Wed, 26 Dec 2001 11:27:34" />

[PHOTO] Iris ID's

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Iris ID's
  • From: "laetitia munro" <lmmunro@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 17:27:11

Hi All:
   Hope you had a nice holiday. I'm back with some more pictures, that
hopefully some of you might recognize as looking right or wrong. As I have
said before, I'm not looking to ID these, just get some of the names on the
really wrong ones removed.
Thanks,
1. Armour Bright - haven't the slightest idea if right
2. Babbling Brook - looks like it might be right
3. Baldwin - A really old one; haven't a clue
4  Ballerine - Another oldie; but I think this one matches the description.

Thanks again,
Laetitia

http://us.click.yahoo.com/IgTaHA/ZQdDAA/ySSFAA/2gGylB/TM