Sweetheart Ring

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Sweetheart Ring
  • From: "Pearl Doyle" <pdoyle@our-town.com>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 19:01:07 -0600

Sweetheart Ring. Can someone tell me if this is a rebloomer? It is trying to send up a bud stalk here in Texas. The 18°F weather this morning may have stopped that. It didn't bloom for me in the spring. Also I would appreciate any information on it. I never found a picture or the hybridizer.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here
Web Bug from http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.5639630.6699735.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2495208/rand=863636879

Yahoo! Groups Links