Re: Sweetheart Ring

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Sweetheart Ring
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 20:10:28 EST

In a message dated 12/15/2004 7:06:28 PM Central Standard Time, pdoyle@our-town.com writes:

Can someone tell me if this is a rebloomer?

(Donald Spoon, R. 1995). TB, 31" (79 cm), M & RE.
" S. creamy yellow, infused darker yellow; style arms light yellow; F. white, narrow bright yellow border; beards yellow, white base and end; ruffled, lightly laced. I Do X Romantic Mood. Winterberry 1997."

Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Reblooming Iris - Home Page
iris-photos archives