Re: ADMIN: Pretty Park Worm

From: "Shauna _" <skorblizzard@hotmail.com>

I remember that I originally tried to open the file but got an error.

It had originally asked me to "scan with Mcafee" (sp) but, for some strange
reason, I decided not to. I then got the error, tried the "scan" bit, and
got another error.

I then gave up.

When John sent out the worm virus alert, I ran the de-bug and it did not
find any worm... maybe my anti-virus program might have generated the errors
and would not let it download to begin with. Hopefully, nothing more will
come of this.

It was, however scary, a good reminder to do a backup of my hard drive
contents - to be on the safe side! I just have to start paying more
attention to the images I open (and maybe not do it so late at night!)

(zone 3)