Re: TB: FIRESIDE GLOW (Schreiners 1988)--with photo!

  • Subject: Re: TB: FIRESIDE GLOW (Schreiners 1988)--with photo!
  • From: Beth Adams <badams007@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 05:33:58 -0800 (PST)

Kent -
While my collection is very limited compared to yours, and limited to just a few colors what I like with a few punctuations of other particularly striking examples of other colors, I love it.  My daughter says I paint with flowers
I have no interest in hybridizing, but I think a collection like yours would make a wonderful "playground" for someone who does.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good