  • Subject: Re: [SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Re: Re: [SPAM] IB-ONLY FOOLIN'
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 15:44:07 -0700

 I guess it's the Monk in me:
But somewhere either in my English or math training:  I'd write this (Manchu Coffee x Capricornia) X ((Embassadora x Evening Echo) x Touch of Bronze).
Manchu Coffee x Capricornia) X {(Embassadora x Evening Echo) x Touch of Bronze}

(Manchu Coffee x Capricornia) X [(Embassadora x Evening Echo) x Touch of Bronze].
or in this case just leave off the brackets.
  • Leave the (Embassadora x Evening Echo) x Touch of Bronze because the equation already has the X to let you know you've changed sides to father here.
Because that would mean to me Embassadora and Evening Echo were crossed and the sib. of that was crossed w Touch of Bronze.
Am I thinking correctly???  Is this what happened
As w comp. I guess there 10 ways to do same thing.