RE: Re: photo backgrounds, etc.
  • Subject: RE: Re: photo backgrounds, etc.
  • From: "Char" <cholte@wi.rr.com>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 10:42:47 -0600

I really like the photos that show the plant and the flower.  Of course the is personal.  I like to know how the Iris grows.

My monitor shows a very nice lavender tone.  Is that correct?

Thanks for the info on the camera’s.  I love the versatility of my NICON but the blues are unreliable.

I so enjoy your comments on the chat line.

Thanks, Char