Re: photo backgrounds, etc
  • Subject: Re: photo backgrounds, etc
  • From: "Mike Greenfield" <mgreenfield@cinci.rr.com>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 12:19:18 -0500

I really like the photos that show the plant and the flower.  Of course the is personal.  I like to know how the Iris grows.

My monitor shows a very nice lavender tone.  Is that correct?

Thanks for the info on the camera?s.  I love the versatility of my NIKON but the blues are unreliable.

I so enjoy your comments on the chat line.

Thanks, Char

The Olympus C3000Z( latest post) is the closest to the garden color of all photos. Color is close to Stately Art one of the parents. I have a Olympus C700UZ  which takes photos with too much blue. I also have a Fuji, Cannon and a Kodak. The Kodak takes the dark violets best. Camera poor.

The Kodak may be still avalable but the others are not.

Mike Greenfield