Re: REB: what the.. Cricket Song surprise
  • Subject: Re: REB: what the.. Cricket Song surprise
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 16:38:34 +0100

Forgot to say i got 4  pods on C358A=(low ho x im) x i'm back)
POD POL seeds
E242A = C358A=(low ho x im) x i'm back)  covered in kisses 6
E242A = C358A=(low ho x im) x i'm back)  E500A = lady friend X coral capers 5
E242A = C358A=(low ho x im) x i'm back)  elegant lass 16+10
Doigts croisÃsLoÃc
Sent: Friday, February 03, 2012 3:52 PM
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] REB: what the.. Cricket Song surprise

I need 'Lo Ho Silver.' Got to find it.