Re: Re: CAT: Sutton Catalog

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: CAT: Sutton Catalog
  • From: "Colleen Modra" irises@senet.com.au
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 04:53:35 +1030

Hi LInda

How about a trip to Australia to thaw out. It was the hottest day for about
20 years yesterday. Got to about 43c up here at our place, but we're a bit
cooler than Adelaide. Parts of of the city got  to over 46C. Fortunately the
forecast high winds didn't eventuate, and there were no fires here. Much
cooler this morning here, before sunrise, and a change is coming today, even
a few showers. Great I got my spuria order during the week and it's been too
hot to plant them out.

Colleen Modra
Adelaide Hills
South Australia  Zone 8/9