Re:TB:PHARAOH'S SPIRIT

Christopher Darlington <chris.darlington@sympatico.ca> wrote:

>Chuck,
>
>I have GREEN AND GIFTED, LOVE THE SUN, HIGH WATERS and VOODOO BLUES
>that are still hanging on here.  I think they'll do all right here if I
>baby them this year.
>
>Chris
>
>irischapman@netscape.net wrote:
>>
>> Christopher Darlington <chris.darlington@sympatico.ca> wrote:
>>
>> >Sweet !!!!!  This goes on my wish list, anybody know if this is
>> >available in the States, or better yet, Canada ?
>> >
>> >Chris
>> >
>> I tried growing it but it didn't survive. It's a Blyth iris. He selects for plants that bloom very early as ones that bloom
>> later cook in Australian heat. Thus many of his plants don't do well here. I try them once and then  move on to try other of
>> his plants. Some do very well here.
>>
>> --
>> Chuck Chapman, Guelph, Ontario, Canada. Zone 4/5

A litle secret to keep Blyth pl7 divideants alive, move just as soon as they have finished blooming or very early in spring.
High fatality rate when moved at normal times in colder climates.

Ones that have done well here are Amber Snow, Arc of Colors, But Beautiful, Hello Hobo, Louisa's Song, Mystic Rites, Stylist.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: