Re: CULT: nasty little pests

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] CULT: nasty little pests
  • From: "Neil A Mogensen" <neilm@charter.net>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 16:46:39 -0500

"I find soft gooey blobs all over the leaves.  I've never
seen them hatch or develop into any other form....I've never seen anything like this is Nebraska before.  Any ideas on what it might be?"--Robin Shadlow
You'll probably have to check with an entymologist to be sure, Robin, but those look like they might be scale babies.  Your detergent (soap) and water wash was probably the best possible thing you can do, especially in the house.
Neil Mogensen

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links