Re: PHOTO; Power Woman (was: blue beards in one cross...

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] PHOTO; Power Woman (was: blue beards in one cross...
  • From: "Neil A Mogensen" <neilm@charter.net>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 04:19:56 -0500

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2004 3:09 AM

"...where might one find Power Woman for sale??...........Thank-you again!..........Bonnie.........oh yes, who is the hybridizer, and year too if you know."
Thank you, Bonnie, for the comments on the seedlings.  As to 'Power Woman' it was registered this winter and is my own.  Year of intro and where or who by is yet to be determined--if at all.  I think it is distinct enough, but there is a bit less branching than I'd like to see.  The lady makes up for it by producing extra bloomstalks from some of the ample increase, however.  The earlier post of the second (group) photo under seedling number P 1-13 was last May 3.
There will be some rhiz. sent out this year for guesting in about four places around the country in different climates to see how it performs.
Neil Mogensen

Yahoo! Groups Links