Re: PHOTO; Power Woman (was: blue beards in one cross...

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] PHOTO; Power Woman (was: blue beards in one cross...
  • From: Christopher Darlington <chris.darlington@sympatico.ca>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 19:46:48 -0500

Neil,

For some reason, I keep thinking your iris is called WONDER WOMAN.  The
name eminds me of a comic book character and the TV show from the 70's.

It's this kind of iris I'd order just because of the name.

Did you post a photo of it ?  Maybe if you used it for SA breeding, you
could call the best of the appendaged seedlings, WONDER WOMAN :-)

Chris

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511