Re: Re: TB: Black Falls

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: TB: Black Falls
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@erols.com>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 16:33:27 -0500

Margie and Donald  --  I, too, have BLACK FALLS, and I share Donald's
opinion of it.  The falls are, indeed, very black, but the form is
disappointing.  I crossed it this year with a seedling that has better
flower form and branching and has glossy black falls in its background, so
we'll see what happens a little more than a year from now.  --  Griff